Power and nuclear engineering
Our offer for nuclear and power engineering industry includes:
- High-reliability parts resistant to fatigue and hard X-ray irradiation for operation in aggressive media under high mechanical and vibration impacts
- Wear-resistant and chemically stable parts for operation in aggressive and abrasive media under severe mechanical loads.
- Cutting tools
We offer various parts based on silicon-infiltrated silicon carbide (SiSiC), sintered silicon carbide (SSiC) and liquid phase – sintered silicon carbide (LP SiC), WC-based and tungsten-free cemented carbides, composites based on zirconia and alumina, e.g.:
- Face seal rings for primary cooling circuit pumps (pumps for nuclear power plants)
- Large –sized and small thin-walled inserts for tribological assemblies (axial and radial slide bearings)
- Valve parts for nuclear power stations based on ceramic matrix composites
- Slide bearings for primary and secondary circuit machinery (in nuclear power plants)
Cutting tools based on cubic boron nitride for machining of refractory alloys.