Transport and marine engineering
Our company offers cutting tools and related services, including selection of the optimal cutting tool for machining specific materials, and identification of the optimal cutting regimes, based on our extensive machining capabilities.
We also offer wear parts for the pressure-assisted sandblasting machines widely used in engineering industries for cleaning/deburring of cast and welded parts, pre-painting surface treatment in marine engineering, and oil and gas pipeline cleaning.
We offer various parts based on cubic boron nitride, Ti-Ta-W-based and WC-based cemented carbides, and silicon nitrde – or alumina-based ceramic materials, e.g.:
- Indexable faceted cutting inserts
- Mills for Ti alloy machining
- Performs for mills
We offer various parts based on silicon-infiltrated (SiSiC), sintered (SSiC) and liquid phase – sintered (LP SiC) silicon carbide, WC-based and tungsten-free cemented carbides, e.g.:
- Nozzles for sandblasting machines
- Nozzles for abrasive water-jet cutting and water-jet cutting machines
- Fixtures and tools for forging and punching operations
- Dies for punching presses